The new Darkshore warfront event not only brings with it, daily world quests, it also contains event locked rares. As part of Darkshore warfront event, every time the Horde retakes control of the region, they are given one chance to claim rare rewards from the rare enemies found in the area.
We can continue to kill these rares as much as we like during the event, but we are only able to gain the rewards once per participation, meaning once per event cycle. The daily quests still renew every day for the events duration, but the rares themselves will not reset their loot drops until the start of the next warfront event.
The locations for some of the rares are different for the Alliance, or are replaced entirely with Alliance specific rares. For this reason, we have compiled a map showcasing the location of every Horde based rare for your convenience.
Fear not though, for both the Horde and the Alliance have an equal number of Pet, Toy and Mount rewards. For our Alliance players out there who may be reading this, we have also made a detailed maps for your guys as well.
You may have noticed the different colored rings. Aside from Azerite Shards and general loot, each color indicates which rares have a chance of dropping which type of unique item.
- Blue indicates the chance for a Pet drop
- Red indicates the chance of a Mount being dropped
- Green means that you might get a Toy
- A Red circle with a white center, indicates the random spawn locations of a rare mount
- The White rings only drop miscellaneous items. At this point in time, theses rares have no unique items, and should only be farmed for transmogs, upgrades, and Azerite Shards
- And finally, the solid Purple dot is for the World Boss, Ivus the Forets Lord, who has a chance of dropping a random level 400 equipment
For more information on where to target farm the different types of rewards, please read our following articles: