The new Arathi Highlands warfront event brings with it daily world quests, and event locked rares. As part of Arathi Highlands warfront event, every time the Alliance retakes control of the region, they are given one chance to claim rare rewards from the rare enemies found in the area.
We can continue to kill these rares as much as we like during the event, but we are only able to gain the rewards once per participation, meaning once per event cycle. The daily quests still renew every day for the events duration, but the rares themselves will not reset their loot drops until the start of the next warfront event.
The locations for some of the rares are different for the Horde, or are replaced entirely with Horde specific rares. For this reason, we have compiled a map showcasing the location of every Alliance based rare for your convenience.
Fear not, both the Horde and the Alliance have an equal number of Pet, Toy and Mount rewards. Aside from faction related mounts and toys, all the rewards are the same for both factions. For the Horde players out there who may be reading this, we also made a detailed maps for your guys as well.
You may have noticed the different colored rings. Aside from Azerite Shards and general loot, each rare has a unique item that they may drop as well.
- Blue indicates the chance for a Pet drop
- Red indicates the chance of a Mount being dropped
- Green means that you might get a Toy
- A hollow ring means that the rare is found on the surface
- X shows you the entrance of a cave or a mine that you will need to access in order to be able to kill your target
- A black center, means that the rare is located underground and is reached via the nearest X marked on the map
- The Orange rings are the Elemental Goliaths. They each have a chance of dropping an area restricted guardian that will fight by your side for 10 minutes
- And finally, the solid Purple dot is the World Boss Doom’s Howl, who drops a faction based Toy
For more information on where to target farm the different types of rewards, please read our following articles: